Thursday 10 May 2012

How do I create more time?

What do I sell? I sell time. 


No, I'm not a time lord, I'm the next best thing: A Health and Safety Consultant.


People buy my skills, my experience and my expertise. They also buy time. In some cases, I can help them by doing most of the work for them. Because of my skills and experience, it takes me less time to create a new Health and Safety Policy for a client than it would do for the client to write their own - months less time in some case. It takes me less time to do their fire risk assessment, their COSHH assessment, complete a Health and Safety questionnaire, etc.


If you are bogged down by health and safety concerns while you are trying to run your business, then you may benefit from my help? If you don't know when you'll find time to do your risk assessments, finish the safety section of the tender documents, etc, then NOW might be a good time to talk to me.  Don't worry about it. Instead: get me to do it for you.


What can I do for you to release time for you to make money by running your business?


Contact me and find out.


Time is the fire in which we burn - (poem by Delmore Schwartz).

No comments:

Post a Comment