Monday 20 August 2012

Let me sell you some time (and some Peace of Mind)

The most important things that I sell to other organisations are time and expertise.  People buy my skills, my experience and my expertise. They also buy Time and "Peace of Mind".

In some cases, I can help them by doing (most of) the work for them. Because of my skills and experience, it takes me less time to create a new Health and Safety Policy for a client than it would do for the client to write their own - months less time in some case. It takes me less time to do their fire risk assessment, their COSHH assessment, to complete a Health and Safety questionnaire for them, ... and so on.

Some businesses (or their owners, more accurately) can become bogged down by health and safety concerns that get in the way of them running their business. It is at this point (but preferably before it) that I can offer help to a business! So, if you don't know when you'll find time to do your risk assessments, finish the safety section of the tender documents, review Fire Safety, etc, then NOW might be a good time to talk to me. Don't worry about it. Instead: get me to do it for you and let me be your outsourced Health and Safety function.


What can I do for you that will release some time for you, allowing you to focus on making money by running your business? Can I help you achieve peace of mind?

Visit our Website

No comments:

Post a Comment